Saturday, May 30, 2009
i just drank some sweet white wine thing :D haha very nice (:
sharleen came over today(: in the morning we were discussing whether we should go out and all, but then there were CERTAIN situations we didnt want to encounter so aiya just come over watch movie la. oceans thirteen is quite cool :D i like the drinking thing haha damn funny xD sianz wanted to go play guitar hero then XX cmi. oh well :(
i went stalking AGAIN (: and i found quite a few vj players' blogs :D haha i went around hunting for jcleague girls soccer photos:D vj spam photos lol and everybardy is so sad about their coach cause he's leaving. :( wl their jacket is so cool i also want man!
charis and olivia shall play illegally for WAFFLES :D haha
GUITAR HEROZZZ! who wana guitar hero with me and sharleen at xx's house! (:
(yay i love SHIVER)
SHIT GINA IM SUPER SORRY! I FORGOT THAT I WAS GOING OVERSEAS :/ I'LL BE SUPPORTING YOU GUYS FROM THAILAND :D WIN OKAY :D
zinedine. zidane. zizou. ziddy.
7:58 PM