i did not concentrate today.
ENGLISH
''... nothing much ...'' I wrote that in my essay lol!
CHINESE P1
I was thinking about DLF and U16 soccer...damn i miss U16 :(
CHINESE P2
I was thinking about what charmaine jiejie and i talked on msn last night... I WILL DO BETTER (: I managed to finish my paper despite stoning for 5 minutes around 5-6 times throughout the paper and half-emoing, thinking that i was copying and thinking at the same time. BUT NO. i just held my pen and thought. i wasted so much time. sigh.
On the way home I thought about some philo stuff like whats right in life and all, I thought maybe once i reached home i'd type it all out, but i bet i'll sound weird so lets not :D IMA TRAIN HARD!
I found certain scary similarities between ______ and me. and apparently I'm at the lousy end. SUCKS.
AH SCREW STOP EMO-ING AND GO TRAIN! >: (
stop emoing->train->pro->own everybody :D
-if only it was that easy-