oh well. i went down to kovan to see the lights off, the field deserted, a bunch of U14 girls busily preparing to go home. Thanks Sharleen. YOU OWE ME MACS >: (
Seeing the U14 girls made me think about U16. I miss the team so much, our 11 days together was just too short, and I want to go out with you kids again.
Alighting one stop earlier and taking a detour allowed me time to think back on those days. I felt stupid for getting emo over such stuff, but i guess im still a kid, and a kid always gets away with doing stupid stuff.
ARGH.
thank you bestfriend for telling best friend. i love you serene (:
thank you bestfriend for doing my saikang.
thank you bestfriend for being there for me.
thank you bestfriend for allowing me to spam talk to you, even if youre not concerned (and thats prolly the reason why i even tell you)
ilysh
im sorry wenyuan.