My weekend was GREAT. Saturday was really cool. HOUSE PRAC IN THE MORNING YO. I woke up at 645 (: reached school at 7.05 and as usual, EVERYONE HAD TO STARE AT ME. Thanks waddle house comm. for making me feel like a superstar :D haha xD we started off with cheers! We taught the sec1s extra!
EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT
WE’RE FROM WADDLE AND WE’RE PROUD TO SHOUT IT
WE’RE ROUGH AND WE’RE TOUGH AND WE’RE HARD TO BLUFF
SO COMEON WADDLE LETS SHOW THEM OUR STUFF!
W-A-D-D-L-E
YEAH………………
WADDLE!
***********
WADDLE!
I love waddle (: the sec1s were kinda dead in the morning, but I guess after trials they were fine. we did lots of rubbish, like sing gay songs (all was bright and GAY) and tell lame jokes (: hahaha. We had a fun time with the sec1s :D I like the high jump station, ‘cause that where I got to know AMANDA and JENNIFER.
Amanda: hey guess my name
Me: uh…. What?
Amanda: 6 letters
Me: huh… how to guess!
Track capt: ok, Amanda your turn to jump
-Amanda gets up-
-Amanda jumps!-
-Amanda lands on the cool crash mats-
-Amanda comes back to sit with me-
Me: haha now I know your name (: [and I give my qianbian face]
Jennifer was super random, she came up to me and said she wanted to pass down the greentea wasabe thing. Lol. Apparently it goes like this: GREEN TEA WASABE ~ WOO! You’re supposed to fill in the blank and say stuff. xD lol so mine went like this!
YELLOW TEA WASABE APPLE TREE WOOO! Haha it was so weird but fine la, I guess it makes people happy then im happy too :D sitting there watching people jump was so fun! Amanda was telling me about everyone (: some kid learns the piano, violin and cello – spam instruments man! It was great that Amanda sat there talking to me (: yay I like Amanda :D wheeeee. She’ll be a future cheerleader! (im sorry Amanda had a stomach ache on the day of dance tryouts xD but malay dance is good too! Anisa and (another)Amanda is in malay dance [just be glad that youre not in NP xD])
COMBINED HOUSE CHEERING WAS THE OWNSXZXZXZ
Waddle are you ready!
*clap**clap*HURRRRGH!
Yay :D I love that its so cool!
While waiting for slowpoks buckle, we did MY SIDE! Wheee. I love waddle :D we’re the coolest house ever! The sec1s cheered super loudly for ‘hey you’ but they were abit soft for ‘extra’ they all forgot the words lol xD we did something really cool joie and I are really proud of it! Richard was at the extreme right (koi pond side) and we were just beside them, so when Richard cheered the second time we just stood up. We made the sec1s stand up as well, so the other houses couldn’t see Richard xD only the people standing at the front understood what we were trying to do xD heh. Anyway im really glad the sec1s cheered super loudly during combined house cheer :D yayyyyyyy. And Im really glad I know more 112ers and 107ers, even though 102’s Alicia FOREVER DAOS ME. Im sad L I love waddle :D yayyy im feeling super high just thinking about house prac :D yay I hope the sec1s like me :D Vivian and Nicolette couldn’t stop messing my hair xD
We videoed combined house cheer yo! Im infront! Spot me :D (oh no, you cant)
DEBRIEF!
Debrief was cooool. We had YUSHENG! So fun :D we (the cool people yusheng) were supposed to leave some for the md capts, but we just ate the whole thing up XD and ours had two packs of fish in it :D wheee I mean, with yirong joie teri and marissa, how not to finish the whole thing! Haha xD so fun! We left this little bit for the md capts, but we ended up like ‘eh I want abit’ so we just koped from anissa XD heh I TAUGHT WAMBA BEAT! I don’t believe im the only one in house comm. who remembers the whole thing. xD oh well, that’s why im pro (: all the house comm. members thought that the sec1s were enthu during combined cheering and that was GOOOOODD (:
Meeting with mr choo!
It went well I guess? Before meeting him we were disturbing 107 and 112 xD and its so cool :D jenny came out but joie and I went by the back door xD haha so fun :D I love the 112ers :D (oh no, I cant do this again. I shall learn not to just know 108ers and forget 103 and 113 xD , I still don’t know 103’07 xD ) after that we went to crash 102 in hope of disturbing SOMEONE but no, she was sick so sad L I love waddle :D
I was supposed to go to SOMEONE’s house, but noooo my mum didn’t let me ‘cause of a certain reason which was really dumb and GAY. (You should stop ponning cheerleading, Hadley already lose to waddle, don’t needa lose to the other houses, know.) yay waddle pwnzors. I ended up going home to SLEEP. After a nice rest, I woke up and jet off to aunty beehong’s house (: I PLAYED FIFA on WHEEEEEEE. So fun :D manu got owned by arsenal 5-2 yo. Arsenal ftw yo(: we played cards :D and all the aunties uncles so hum, dowan to be banker, end up I have to be the banker :X yay thanks mummy for being my atm :D but I didn’t need it anyway so there. (: they all bet like $2,$5 so scary x Dim used to playing with 5cents xD haha and it was so fun xD you know the house edge of bj is actually negative! This means that the banker has a higher PROBABILITY of losing, as compared to the players, so that’s why all the big people didn’t wanna banker xD but nehmind, I still won :D but not a lot la xD at least I didn’t lose (:
WHO WANNA PLAY CARDS WITH ME (: I LIKE CARDS THAT COME WITH RISK (:
Sweetheart, I hope youre fine and don’t be angry k, just think of me and you’ll be fine yo. Im the remedy to everything :D (I miss the way you love me too much xD – think of chingayday2 yo :D) hahah I love 31jan :D the best day of my life (: don’t try to kill anyone (: I want my superstar to not be behind bars :D
Sunday was cool too :D I got to enjoy lots of aircon ‘cause there were visitors! my mum’s ex-colleagues came over (: I love the mediacorp staff they’re so cool :D jiejieangela’s bf is so _____. He reminds me of my dad :S and his kid is so cute (yeah he’s a divorcee, but she’s not) whatever his name is, I think he looks nice :X (but he’s old and he’s taken xD) haha. Ima gonna get a photo of him (: yay
I did like some p6 tingxie and I got 4/10 xD titus got 7/10 but I didn’t even get to look at the words so not fair L anyway im talking to a superstar now so I shall post this thing and don’t care about Sunday cause its only 9lines on mWord xD