'An unexpected event bring you suprises and happiness'
I just dug out all my coins from my wallet and found this. It came from the fortune cookie laoshi gave us for cny. (and i repay her back by not handing up my zuowen xD) haha i dont believe in such stuff, but then since its so vague i decided to make it happen anyway. i felt like 'mission accomplished' when wenyuan said no :D haha xD its like going on a mission, trying to hunt the big boss, then you finally killlllll. FIRST BLOOODDDD. hahaha xD its like owning in dota (: Its like the owns. haha. i knew i felt very happy i finally did something, thanks serene for convincing me. I know i kinda blogged about this already, but then i feel so happy again so i shall blog, again. about this, again. I like feeling happy :D even if its just a short while :D I LIKE.
Akon - dont matter
...
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter no
'Cause I got you babe
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter no
'Cause I got you babe
'Cause we gon' fight
Oh yes we gon' fight
Believe we gon' fight
We gonna fight
Fight for our right to love yeah
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter no
'Cause I got you
...
i just realised that many songs are just so :S haha xD but sometimes everything seems so familiar, and it feels like someone wants to sing it to you, RIGHT? hehe xD
im very happy you said no again :D you save your butt. haha. dont tell me its the fortune cookie! lol -.- its really an unexpected event which brings me happiness! haha right. im sure -.- haha anyway im just glad for you yeah.
yayyyyy im listening to allforone :D
(waddle cheerleading song :p) waddle pwnzors :D waddle= 1/2 my life :D wheeeee. im feeling high listening to songs :Dthank you jon for coming yesterday and making it so fun :D thanks for playing the piano yo, damn pro eh. and you never play with usssss. come and make money with us what :D heh hope you had fun yeah :D thanks for the psp :D its gonna come in real handy today when im bored :X hope you enjoy your cny holiday, even though you cant go round visiting. xD sleep alot or something, dont do econs notes. veh no life xD
3days is all i have. 1gone. 2more. i gotta up the stakes.
business is good. 14%