Tuesday, January 13, 2009
my phone sits there comfortably in a corner. that manmade thing refuses to ring/buzz. it lies there all day long(from zohan), there isnt a reason to prevent from rusting. Oh how I wish it would beckon me. It remains unused since the start of the week, it remains dead.
2down3togo.
at this time last year i was sitting in my tent with 6 other people, wondering whether that shadow was a wild boar outside and whether that sound came from some animal. I remember that night, that sleepless night, we laid on each other, feeling so insecure. thank you yunrui, for letting me sleep on your leg for 15 minutes. I remember the good old days. I remember coming up with a good plan to 'wake up' early to prepare for our kayaking. we ended up going to the main hall to sleep on the floor (it was so much more comfortable there) at 3am, we look at our watches and ask why time passed by so slowly. That night was one long night, and it was a night which made me appreciate my bed so much more. OBS was fun. It taught me so much. Now it teaches me somemore. The power of OBS. Its incredible! (from zohan, again.)
ZOHAN IS BULLSHITOCHEN :D
zinedine. zidane. zizou. ziddy.
11:49 PM