the player

ZIDDY

theresa teri tan zhuo hui!
16 and tall:D
19sept93
raffles!
WADDLEvicecapt
106'06; 206'07; 306'08; 406'09
football!
#15
SINGAPORE U16'08
ARION'09

the speeches


ShoutMix

the commentators

chunyen
eunice
jennifer
jueying
ruitong

ashlynna
clara
crystal
evangelyn
jaslin
joeline
karmun
maehanyi
marissamae
minchih
ningxin
shiying
sophia
sulynn
vivian
yanhan
zhuoning

amelia
bernice
diane
iliana
jaslyn
jiayuan
jieru
joie
rachel
wenyuan
yirong

brenda
claire
cherylchan
danielle/danqiong
eeiyn
eenette
irina
jolyn
jovina
kaixin
kelly
lilin
sarahlai
sarayoo
shijin
sylvia
tienli
weiyi
xiaomin
yelin
zanthe

graceZ
jackyho
jiacong
wanxin
zhengning

anisah
azima
carya
chris
farizan
fatin
marilyn
sharleen
valerie

angeline
charis
elmo
gina
joleen
natassia
olivia
selvi
sophie

oneOHsix'06!
oneOHsix'06SPORTS
103'07
108'07
113'07
105'08
110'08
112'09
ARIONwebsite!
ARIONblog!

the replays


October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009

the sponsors

{jam&butterco./}
#id10tdoc
imageshack
blogskins
blogger

Thursday, January 15, 2009


IHGOC is killing me. the stress and the scolding and all the saikang. but i got 3 new boyfriends. Their names are HANIS ADELLE AND GRACE! haha xD.
WE CAN PULL THIS OFF. WE CAN.
Today was a gay day. I thought of best friend during tuition today. The bus ride to tuition was cool. I did math(: and i slept for one hour at laoshi's house today.
The house shirts are finally settled. I hope the sec3s dont find their shirts too small. Im so proud of us :D
I dont know why I suddenly forgot what I wanted to blog in the day, but this shall be some random post xD
4 down,1togo!
YESSAH. IM SUPER DUPER HAPPY. I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU. WHENEVER YOU COME, I'LL BE THERE WAITING FOR YOU. bujianbusan XDhaha if thats correct :S Thank you best friend for existing:D I think about 4 pm when you come back then I totally dont feel stressed about my math test tmr xD BECAUSE OF YOU I forgot all about my math exam, I was just excited and anxious for the week to end, im sure you'll have lots of stories to tell me, thats where i shall hold my phone for a long long time once again, and my ears shall burn, but I'll be happy (:
Im glad for these 5 days. Im closer to bestfriend and since I felt really lonely, I went to make myself busy to forget the pain(?) haha at least now youre back. If you ego at the foyer tmr. I'll pretend I never thought of you during the week and I never NOTICED that you were gone. You wont read this but you better not ego or i slap you. Anyway im glad youre back :D
YIRONG! yay youre back too (: wheeheeee.
Math test tmr. gg. ima trying to windmill now. life is hard. and society makes my life damn difficult. i just want to ____. i cant even properly put it on my blog or people will just laugh at me damn it.
I JUST WANT TO ___________. RAWR.
(If i dont join football in jc, what will happen? o.O) haha. goodluck RJSG. haha XD lol i say until like as if im so pro like that xD lol
TOMORROW IS THE BEST DAY OF THE WEEK.

zinedine. zidane. zizou. ziddy.
10:19 PM