Monday, January 26, 2009
i just read ryan's blog xD I think his blog makes quite alot of sense in some way, i feel a little like him in some way and we are prolly just emo kids thats why. and we got alot of problems, just that people think im nice and problem-free but everyone prolly knows that ryan has problems haha xD I wish I could be like ryan and rant it all out, but i dont want to hurt anyone's feelings and embarrass anyone/injure anyone's rep. i just want to say that i really have no one/nowhere to show my true feelings. ARGH. veh frustrating eh.
LALALALA. I WANT SOMEONE TO TRUST. I WANT SOMEONE TO THINK THAT IM IMPORTANT. I WANT SOMEONE TO MAKE ME FEEL NOT INVISIBLE. I WANT SOMEONE TO THINK THE WORLD OF ME. I WANT TO THINK ALL THIS IS POSSIBLE. BUT ITS NOT. ARGH.
(life sucks when i think this kid may be just the one i tell everything to, but end up lalalala.)
zinedine. zidane. zizou. ziddy.
1:03 AM