I chanced upon this, some sec3 CLE activity.
What are your personal values?
1. spirituality - to know if what Im doing is right
2. wisdom - to discern
3. love - to emphathise
4. family - they love me :D I need to be loved
5. friendship - to keep me company and so I wont be lonely
I dont really know what I was writing, it doesnt really make sense, but wisdom is really important. Making the wrong decisions in life can lead you to sticky situations.
Hey I know that you feel like crap, but just know it wasnt your fault or ____'s. You're just a kid and ___ couldnt expect you to know what you were doing, because you didnt even intend for it to happen. I have no idea how things turned out to be like this overnight but everything happens for a reason and whatever happens will be for your good.
And I don't wanna fall to pieces
I just wanna sit and stare at you.
I don't wanna talk about it
And I don't want a conversation
I just wanna cry in front of you.
I don't wanna talk about it
'Cause I'm in love with you.
haha cool. im listening to fall to pieces now xD lol. argh i dont even know if you still read this page full of crap, but if you do, know that i love you no matter what and youre not leading me anywhere cause IM the vice-capt, IM the leader :D okay, not helping, not funny :X
I'll be seeing you for one last time tmr before you go for OBS and think of me okay! everyone will be :D everyone shall miss me and be sad they're away from me :( awwww. Enjoy yourself during OBS, dont think about it yeah.
oh I must say this, and let whoever comes here know.
CHUNYEN DID THE BEEP TEST UNTIL LEVEL 10! SHE'S MEGA PRO. yay chunyen :D