Wednesday, January 14, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YIRONG!
You may not celebrate your birthday with the awesome-est person, but you're awesome, with awesome people at an awesome place now and you're in an awesome HOUSE (:
YAY yirong is an awesome vicecapt(same goes to joie:D) who is really responsible and ontask therefore i like yirong :D
yirong stays near me, we can go home together, therefore i like yirong :D
yirong is tall, and skinny, unlike me, therefore i like yirong :D
YIRONG IS A WADDLIAN, THEREFORE I LOVE YIRONG :DYIRONG IS A WADDLE HOUSE COMM MEMBER, THEREFORE I LOVE YIRONG ALOT :DYIRONG IS A WADDLE HOUSE VICE-CAPT, THEREFORE I LOVE YIRONG WITH MY WHOLE HEART :D
LOL that last bit was abit :X but yeah :D enjoy sec3, its gonna be a wild ride(especially your math grades xD) if there's anything you can always come and find me yeah? I LOVE YOU YIRONG :D ENJOY YOUR THIRD DAY IN OBS xD (hope you had fun kayakingxD)
-Teri(:
zinedine. zidane. zizou. ziddy.
9:08 PM