being alone at home makes me emo.
IMA EMOING.
dont sleep XD wake up call me or something im boreddddd.
I think I learn alot when I talk to yirong. or maybe its just me coming up with random crap. Doing the reflection thingy is very helpful but sometimes I dont like reflecting 'cause it makes me emo and thinking about the past, the present and the future is just not very exciting sometimes. :(
I'd be in RJ next year, and you would be mugging really hard to not fail _____ and life will suck. no, I wont get a boyfriend even though thats what everyone else will be doing. I'll get a boy friend! ok, not just one. like soccerbudds or sth. Without school, what will my life be? Some loner piece of crap. i prolly wont be a social butterfly and there wont be an excuse for me to disturb jaime xD or laugh at wenyuan or play basketball with netballers. I think when I leave school I'll have no friends :( sigh, so much for spending the past 3 years knowing seniors and juniors and all the waddle people.
I'll be content with this I guess. I like seeing people smile :D Its so encouraging.
But sometimes I get jealous so easily its so hard to be content. RAWR. ok I think im just a hi bye friend to almost everyone. I want someone. I want a best friend. This stinks. Ive got a ton of friends but no best friend :( rawr.
im tired. im going to do math since jaime is daoing me on msn now. >: (
wenyuan wake up.
hadley house hocks.
waddle warriors will win
tarbet time-travellers to the top
lolxD I love Hanis Adelle Grace (: STAYOVER WAS FUN :D im not emo now xD we gave grace moral support :D we HELPED by eating and holding the flag down :D (ok, we just put the tubs of paint at the corners) we slept at 1 and woke up at 6 XD Thank you Hanis' dad for sending us to school :D We did so much crap together. Oh, and we wasted alot of paint trying to mix blue and red to make purple, we tried 3 times, but they all turned out the same xD hanis has the photo of the failed 'nice purple'. AIYA then we ended up using the first attempt's purple. zzzz oh, there's pizza on the IHG flag xD grace lol. so we had to paint the background white in the end xD oh well xD IHG OC is gonna own :D We comb mine! wheeee