I blog to prove Chris wrong.
not playing soccer for a long time then spam play alot of soccer SUCKS.
1 I fell down in the second game
2 I got a BAD HEADACHE in the second game
3 I didnt score anything (and i was the camper)
4 My knees hurt
5 My calf hurts
6 I feel tired
BUT I LIKE SOCCER :D ironic yeah? My knee now has less skin then before, and a redder/pinkier spot than before. and it hurts.
I think having tuition sucks. Life gets boring. I miss so many things because of tuition. DAMN. oh and, teaching a young kid who has a headache math sucks. like ZERO concentration. :( where's jaime when i want to teach math. i miss that seamonkey.
interesting fact about pigs:
when they are cooked, after time they become more and more forgetful.
i think im really bad, but i really miss YOU.