HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARLEEN!
I hope you are enjoying your SUPER DUPER GRAND cruise!
I gave her a REALLY REALLY COOL liverpool badge :D wheeee
jaime, i know you are really really not unsad. Dont be sad ok! Like I said, I'll visit you everyday and your life much happier 'cause you get to see me so often :p EH I DONT KNOW WHY YOU QUIT! RAWRRRRRR. at least now you got _____ to teach you math if you dont like me to :D heh. you'll have a fantastic math grade at the end of the year :D heh
argh i dont know if i should go tmr. I have no one to stick to. damn. and sunday's match. i want to go, but ARGHHHHHHH
SHARLEEN WHY YOU GO! FATIN WHY YOU NEVER COME!
yeah im thinking of you but somehow you are somewhere with someone(s) i know why and the last which i cant think of. EH HELP ME. I HEADACHE SIA.
oh and I totally slept so much until i missed the meeting in the morning :X heh. I went to poke myself in the afternoon, take out the blood and give it to doctor. in short, bloodtest/screening.
PAIN AH. My dad was being irritating. 'aiya not pain one not pain.' when the guy poked it in. I WAS LIKE AHHHHHHH. then ok. and when he took it out i was like AHHHHH again. waseh pain ah. I HATE NEEDLES. rawr. oh and yirong called me today :D lol it was random like 'come to the mrt to take the house cards' YAY I LOVE STAYING NEAR YIRONG :D
did i mention how yirong looks different now? i dont know how but yeah. not just contacts. different in a good way.(im nice) i just played dota and the riki was like F you because i decided to defend top instead of chionging mid with them and end up dying. 'just bd la, only way to win' and before that he said 'just go, anyway lose already' zzzz sigh. some people.
another game i was using sf and I was freaking owning the naga in farming and then somehow panda came along stomp net attk gg die. nvm. i ping naga so many times then viper took the long route to come. i was going up to prevent ganging, then end up i die. if not then can KILL. ARGH oh well.
oh, and JASLYN JASLYN JASLYN :D yayyyy i loved jaslyn and now i love her more :D she's one of us now :D Im so happy for you.
JASLYN HAS OFFICIALLY BECOME A COOL KID WHEEEEEE
ah, back to dota. i hope i can wake up tmr. ARGH house cards. ARGH.
my mind is in a HUGE mess. mummy faster come home. stop working zzz. its almost 11 -.- i want my story. :(