being a really cool dude, i decide to update.
KL was really cool. The hotel was like a castle, the lounge had nice 7-up and ginger ale. I got to use the com but I just played
miniclip lolxD the suite was so big, but there were 6 of us so
titus and
joshua had to sleep on the floor :D girls got the bed, see. SUPER KING BED. SUPER COOL. We played
psp most of the time though. Shopping was quite good, we went to the
midvalley megamall(again) and I spent
alot of time at the arcade :D Oh, and we queued 2h to buy cake.It was on a buy 1 get 1 free promotion. 50RM for one, i think.
thats really cheap, even for one. Going back was the best. I bought SO MANY THINGS. yeah
sharleen, your present too.
Came back on
monday, went for youth conference on
tuesday. Even though I could only go for two days, I learnt
alot and
Im very happy :D I like the nice new songs too :D
THE CONCEPT OF STRENGTH IS A PARADOX.
I shall meet tr
chen kee soon, she will help me in my studies :D thank you
exrichardcapt :D I love the Lord's people, they make my life so happy :D
man, I missed
thursday night:(
WADDLE
AGM!
It was THE BOMB YO. started off really bad, cause there were about 7 people only? After playing dog and bone(yeah, fantastic games huh) halfway, about 5 more people came. dog and bone was cool, the bone was food. i think the nugget dropped on the floor or
sth xD We played
alot of cool games, and the captains had to take turns killing time. It was really hard.
''anyone got any ideas on what to do for house meeting?''
-hear the crickets-
''
ok lets get the cheerleaders to show their dance''
'yeah
thats a good idea!'
yeah i know
im the coolest.
claire,
leia and i tried working the electric
bbq for a really long time, but when we called the security guard, we realised that there was no more gas-.- the
bbq was fun. i ate _____'s burnt chicken 'cause i was nice :D i gave her my nice chicken....
lol i really had
alot of fun :D and i think the card playing was the best. playing bridge was really fun. the last round was the most stressful round of my life.
chengjing leia berenice me. I bet for hearts till 3-11. I thought
berenice was my partner at first so i let her win the first 2 sets (or
sth like that) then we(
chengjing and i) were losing 2-4 and we played till 2-10. It was really exciting. i had spades for the last round and
bereniceleia and no more trump cards. I put my spades down. leia beat my spades by 1. then berenice put her clubs. I WAS LIKE 'AHHHHHHHHH' BUT NOOOOOO chengjing put down a HEARTS!
YESSSAHHHHHH. chengjing saved the day! we won 11-2! that was a really cool game.
The past few days have been boring. i had tuition with my new tuition teacher and he's really cool. He learns BREAKDANCE and HIPHOP. and he looks like my uncle xD (means he's goodlooking :p) He thinks im cool 'cause i play football, im (supposedly) smart, im a waddle vc and im ''involved''. it reminds him of himself when he was a kid. (or sth like that) anyway he's a cool guy and its late so i gotta go sleep.
(like what chenhoon did to me)kthxbye.