Tuesday, November 4, 2008
you still owe me 6 :D
WHYWHY DO YOU ALWAYS FALL ASLEEP HALFWAY! Im THAT boring, arent I? Dream of me :D
i'll talk about today tomorrow. I need to sleep. 23 games of ss is the owns :D wheeee
jaime is full of crappp
jaime says:
QUICCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK
jaime says:
LOOK OUT YOUR WINDOW
jaime says:
oh wait
jaime says:
its just birdshit
jaime says:
ok what
...
jaime says:
HEY LOOK
jaime says:
do you see a shooting star
jaime says:
QUICK
jaime says:
LOOK OUT YOUR WINDOWWWWW
you are one retarded kid. :D oh no, bedtime is here. He came to snatch jaime away from me :(
goodnight friend. I'll come find you tmrw yeah. Keep dreaming of me :DI know you wont fail :D but cedar's not bad la :D
PROGRESS REPORT TMR! pleasepleaseplease iwanta3.0gpa.
(GPA>3.0)=another reward :D
MY REWARD: 'mummy can you please leave me alone'
zinedine. zidane. zizou. ziddy.
1:06 AM