Saturday, November 29, 2008
YAY I PLAYED FOOTBALL YESTERDAY!
man training sucked. My calf was so painful xD and i still had to play 2 side and train like the others. Nope, ice didnt help. Its much better now, thanks to the continuous spamming of ice. I taped the ice to my leg, like what the physio did for me during the fantastic 11day trip :D I kind of got used to it already :D
I HATE TUITION. why cant i slack at home all day and play psp/com/watch tv!
slacking the entire day today showed me why i like home (:
Ive been sleeping on the sofa for the past 3-4 nights, and i kind of like it
(no, i didnt get chased out of my room by my gary, it was the bugs in the toilet that freaked me out)eating supper at 1am is good :D
im being super random.
i shall do that super duper long quiz that val and farizan tagged me to do soon. and photos. i got to copy them off everyone else's blog first. :p
zinedine. zidane. zizou. ziddy.
11:53 PM