Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Today started at 6.45am when my alarm clock rang.
I woke up to call the blue wave hotel at 7+ to check if the myanmar girls were still there. Anisah misses them so much and so do I, but im a good friend so i help anisah call 10934782058972 overseas calls to bluewave. After that we realised that they checked out early in the morning and Anisah is now very sad that it'll be 2 years later that she'll see dear yeemin again. (yeah she looks handsome-est among all the myanmar people, so does taryar)
yeemin kissed anisah on the cheek, Im jealous.We talked the entire morning then the thai girls called anisah, so we had a conference call and ying said 'i love you' to anisah. so sweet XD she said it in english, malay and thai. wow best. I want a thai/myanmar friend too.
(not girlfriend) its so fun :D I went out to watch tv and ended up falling asleep xD and Anisah spammed called me 6 times xD sorry friend. Farizan smsed me about tmr's sentosa outing :D YAY U16 FTW! I love this group of people and I know we will make ALOT of noise tmr especially Levis, she'll laugh loudly and we'll laugh at her laugh and end up laughing alot. :D yayy
Training at RJ at 3. Im going to be late :D YAY SAM CHAN(whoever she is) is coming along :D IM BREEDING NEW TALENT YO. football for the win. I love football and I love U16 :D
Untok bangsa dan negara majulah!!
zinedine. zidane. zizou. ziddy.
2:23 PM