This post is dedicated to waddle.
seet: hey babe, just heard that waddle's champ yet again. congrats and well done yall!
debby: thanks guys so much for this year. I'm super proud of us. I love you.
Im just so glad to have wonderful captains :D grace i wont forget your shirt :p
(i love you too much to forget xD) I love waddle so much. The experience I have with house is so fantastic I wonder how people have no house spirit at all. The wonderful friends I have from waddle are the reason why I am so passionate about my house. Grace and WanXin asked us at lead camp last year: What is the role of the house?
Well, the house is an identity, a part of us which makes us what we are. If it were not for the existence of the house system I'd probably be a loner and not know alot of friends right now. Thank you Ms Hadley.
My experience with waddle started in p5. qingyu was in waddle and as a sec1 she was so excited about her house and I was really excited about waddle. But of course, this matter was at the back of my head until just before orientation. As a sec2, qingyu told me all about rgs life and how house was a huge part of rg life. I knew so much more about the school than most people thanks to my dear cousin :D sitting on the cold floor in the hall, i was so nervous about the announcement of my house. '106- waddle' I was so happy to be in waddle (: Of course then it was a matter of being in the same house as qingyu but now that I think back, being in waddle just makes life so much more interesting. It really helped that zhengning was in waddle too (: After a while I realised how cheerleaders weren't given as much credit as they deserved/appreciated (unlike richard/buckle cheerleading) It was really sad that cheerleaders weren't involved as much, they were just there to show the house some fancy moves and end up not winning. My cousin was a cheerleader, so was my psl, this is why i tried so hard to make sure that the cheerleaders had no problems with house. It was heartbreaking to see my cousin cry after sports fest(4th in '06) I just didnt want them to be sad. It started with a simple collection of house cards as a small fry(lv coord). I guess that even after they leave I still would like the comm to remain well taken care of. Now as a vicecapt, I want to let the cheerleaders feel attached to the house and not left out, unlike the past years.
CHEERLEADERS ARE JUST AS IMPORTANT AS ANY OTHER HOUSE COMM MEMBER.
(no, you were still enjoying life in p6, i doubt you would understand.)'Be the change you want to see'
No I cant be the cheerleader but yeah I can help them xD
see, i dont want this comm to die, so I'll do whatever it takes to make sure that all my previous efforts dont go to waste. even if i have to teach you math.
all the sweat, blood(?), saliva shed didn't go to waste. I havent loved this house for nothing. Champion house is definitely something that Waddle has dreamed of for the longest of times, but the people I know through house is the ultimate gift I have received from all this. To think that all this fun of knowing people will be gone in one years' time. I cant help but cry. Its sad but i guess I'll just change my focus to football in jc then.
Im really glad to know 33/36 of 108'07. They are a really fun class and cool individuals at the same time. If it weren't for waddle I'd never know such great people. Im sorry 103'07 and 113'07 I should have taken time to know you. If I had known earlier that you were a bunch of crazy people I would have tried talking to you :D
(The first 113-er i talked to was RACHELLIU, and apparently she laughed at me at that timefor being small. thanksalot.) I LOVE WADDLE SO SO MUCH.
seet, grace, debby. thank you for all the hardwork you put in to make waddle a better house :D Its now my time. I will do my best. I love you all :D
Claire, Yirong, Joie. we can do it (: 2009 is the year where waddle wins sports fest swimathon BOH champion house. we shall try. I love you all :D
i hate goodbyes. They hurt. goodbye debby. Stay a lively waddlian and i'll make sure we play buckets every sat morn.
it sucks to cry. i feel tired. nights. (didnt i say that a 2hours ago :O)aw you missed another chance. goodnight friend. im sure you are already dreaming of me. WADDLE IS THE OWNS. I LOVE WADDLE/WADDLIANS.