RJCvSAJC
I woke up early for THIS. so
(not) worth it. It was quite a fun match to watch
(alot to laugh at) but it sucked that i was alone and only kevy and germ talked to me :( adeline just smiled, like she always does :D Germaine scored a fantastic goal from just outside the penalty box :D that was the only goal xD JY RJSENTOSA!
Met Azima Carya Hazilah Nurul Aquila Era at outram park and then we went to harbourfront together. We sat in a circle and we made alot of noise xD So after umah and planner(Farizan) came, we went to buy food, and we played with the marilyn's liverpool balls while waiting for nad and anisah. Gen and Chris got two free tickets, only to realise that they couldnt be used :( its just $3 -.- the train was SMELLY
'eh fatin the train smelly know'
'teri, must be you fart right'
sigh. BBFCQ :D haha we reached sentosa and took the tram! we took up half the tram xD we made alot of noise(as usual) and waved to random people along the way. We played beach football and i got very wet. Thanks Fatin and Erika for pushing me into the water and thank you Anisah for lending me your smelly shorts :D better than nothing.
seawater is salty and it hurts your eyes xD
Carya found a coconut shell and said 'eh teri, this one your one' haha thanks ah. then she put it on Chris' sand body xD
I had a fun time today and yes Anisah we shall go out together soon :D
I came back home really dirty and gross and didnt shower for a long long time. I played pingpong at home with titus and i sucked at it xD oh well. Playing my ps2 after 2103982347 years is really refreshing :D I own at fantastic four :D just anyhow press xD
I need to train speed and stamina. Im not letting mr man down. Im going to be a great RJ captain one day.