the player

ZIDDY

theresa teri tan zhuo hui!
16 and tall:D
19sept93
raffles!
WADDLEvicecapt
106'06; 206'07; 306'08; 406'09
football!
#15
SINGAPORE U16'08
ARION'09

the speeches


ShoutMix

the commentators

chunyen
eunice
jennifer
jueying
ruitong

ashlynna
clara
crystal
evangelyn
jaslin
joeline
karmun
maehanyi
marissamae
minchih
ningxin
shiying
sophia
sulynn
vivian
yanhan
zhuoning

amelia
bernice
diane
iliana
jaslyn
jiayuan
jieru
joie
rachel
wenyuan
yirong

brenda
claire
cherylchan
danielle/danqiong
eeiyn
eenette
irina
jolyn
jovina
kaixin
kelly
lilin
sarahlai
sarayoo
shijin
sylvia
tienli
weiyi
xiaomin
yelin
zanthe

graceZ
jackyho
jiacong
wanxin
zhengning

anisah
azima
carya
chris
farizan
fatin
marilyn
sharleen
valerie

angeline
charis
elmo
gina
joleen
natassia
olivia
selvi
sophie

oneOHsix'06!
oneOHsix'06SPORTS
103'07
108'07
113'07
105'08
110'08
112'09
ARIONwebsite!
ARIONblog!

the replays


October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009

the sponsors

{jam&butterco./}
#id10tdoc
imageshack
blogskins
blogger

Sunday, November 30, 2008


Ok quiz time. everyone's been tagging me to do this quiz. i feel honoured wheeeeee.

1. what is your full name - Theresa Teri Tan Zhuo Hui Ziddy Zidhan(daughter of gary phillip michaels) haha

2. Are you single ? -sadly :(

3. What is your favourite number[s] -jersey number 15!!! zidane5/10 henry 12/14 others- 4,6,8,16,17,18,19,21 ok, maybe 1-23? or just 22 xD (haha sharleen you know why :p)

4.What is/are your favourite colour? -red! for singapore arsenal liverpool half barca!

5.Least favourite colour[s] -purple,pink (we all dont like pink lol)

6.What are you thinking now? - thinking of YOU.

7.Are you happy with your life right now? -kind of? But I really wish our myanmar friends were here. and gary too :D

8.What is your favourite subject in school? -thats easy, MATH! mathmathmath<3! size="1">(looks familiar, jaime?)

9.Do you shop at malls? - yeah, my favourite is peninsular/queensway! guess what I like to buy there :D

10.Where do you wish to be right now? -KL with U-16 haha!!!i miss KL !!!!!!! (standard answer for all U16 players lol)

11. What should you be doing now?-doing chinese work/ practice my magic tricks to get more money :p

12.Do you have any crush on anyone? -yeah I do :D Sharleen and I like the same guy :D but I like more than one person XD

13.When was the last time you bought a clothing item? -never? My mum buys my clothes, not me.

14.What was the last thing you drank? -melted chocolate icecream, learnt that from Erika :p

15. Do you hate liars? Do you hate bckstabbers?-yeah i guess?

16. Can you make yourself sneeze? -Nope, but I can fart, burp, choke. which do you like? :D (BBFCQ)

17.Do you fall for people easily? -er... yes no depends. But fall on people, YEAH really often. Im really clumsy xD

18. What does your last text msg read?- Sharleen sent it 'yea.gary phillip michaels.hey wad time meet?' and i dont know what time either crap.

19.Are you too forgiving? -there's no such thing as too forgiving. our jobscope of life includes forgiving. (too much waddle jobscopes handling i guess, actually I dont do work so whatever.)

20.How many windows are open on your computer? 5. counting tabs-6.

21.Who was your last call from? -tuition teacher. got scolded for always 'fang fei ji'-ing haha. thats pon tuition in really colourful language.

22.What do you do with most of your time? play psp.tv.com. anything but study :D

23.Will you & your ex get back again? -haha no ex. i think, haha wenyuan that one not counted okay :D never together, yo.

24.Do you sleep with the Tv on? -no, I always off the tv before I sleep 'cause the lights are usually on when the tv is and i dont sleep with the bright and the noisy(unless its bedtime stories by a pig, yeah that kind of noisy).

25.Which of your close friends live the closest? -haha when i saw tis qsn on chris blog, i tot it asked which of ur friends live in e CLOSET...haha!!! yeah same as sharleen lol. and my answer would be YIRONG/JULIA/MSJENNIFERTAY!

26.which item could you not live without during the day? - clothes. I mean, can you imagine?

27.Would you share a drink with a stranger? - no. but maybe if....nevermind, no.

28.How was your weekend? -boring. i really miss...U16

29.Do you believe ex[s] can be friends? -I guess?

30. The last person you quarrelled with? - probably my mum. about leaving me alone and owing me a massage cause my calf hurts like crap.

31.The way to win your heart? -be handsome. be nice. be like gary.

32.What did you do last night? -play psp.watch tv.sleep with...mybolster :D

33.Do you have the same name as one of your relatives? -yeah, john terry.

34.Are you looking for a boyf/girlf? -not exactly, gary was a good catch but he's too old.

35.One song that is meaningful to you? Mockingbird. Nice song :D yeah my monkey likes it too

36.Do you twirl or scoop your spaghetti?-scoop. im too lazy to twirl. just scoop up whatever and chuck it in my mouth.

37.Do you drink milk straight from the carton? -I don't exactly drink milk, explains my height and I drink soft drinks straight from the bottle, if that helps.

38.How long is your hair? -really,really long. I should cut it soon. Then I'll look like Sharleen and Sharlene. haha its so fascinating knowing two ahboys :D

39.Do you like batman? -I prefer spongebob.

40.Who was the last person who told you that they love you? -wenyuan :D yay i love you too! haha sharleen no bbfcq here okay.

41.When was the last time you sang out loud? - How about now? Nelly feat. Kelly Rowland Dilemma. I love this song. I first heard it in p4/p5 while learning some hiphop dance thing. thats why i love this song.

42.What did you have for breakfast? -Frenchtoast! thanks aunty sally and aunties in the kitchen! :D

43.Is your birthday on a holiday? -no, but it should be 'cause that way people can remember my birthday and I'll get so many presents I need yutan to go home with me to bring my presents home!

44.Can you cook? -yeah. and i can make nice icecream :D

45.Where did you get the shirt you are wearing? -my mum. like i said, i dont buy clothes so i guess they all come from mum? wait, i would like to mention my shorts.PL shorts! and I would like to thank..... right.

46.what was the reason for the last troubles you were in? -ponning tuition, BUT I TOLD HER I COULDNT COME! At least I have a sense of accountability!

47.which do you wear more? sweats or jeans? - how about shorts? jeans make me look tall. and thats totally untrue.

48. When is your birthday ? -19 sept! 5 days after zhengning's! 4 days after val's!

49. Do you swear alot? - no. and i really cant come up with anything funny for this question so there.

50. What was your first achololic drink? -red wine. Like one drop. and it sucked. I wouldnt have been able to stand a party where everyone was drinking so much and getting high. I'd have died (I admire you man.)

51.Do you have any regrets? - How about darn I should have called bluewave in time so that anisah could talk to yeemin? oh man Im really sorry friend :(

52. Who would you like to see now? GARY PHILLIP MICHAELS! He's really nice to see.

53.Have the cops ever come to your house? -nope. but if cops looked like gary, then maybe i will want them to :D just to patrol around and say hi, you know.

54. Are you a social or anti-social person? -antisocial. Im totally introverted. But im an 'I' and claire calls me a social butterfly. I like the butterfly part.

55.Who are your best friends? -wenyuan, but nah, i found a NEW BEST FRIEND. my bed. 5 days sucked. But since its friends with an 's', its gotta be U16! and prolly my waddle cls(guess):D

56. Ever been in love? -if gary's case is counted then yeah. If not then, I guess my affair with icecream and 1am macs have to fill in.

57. Ever had braces? -nope, I have really nice teeth! *GRIN*

58. What do you wear to bed? -shirt/shorts or whatever I was wearing that day. 'cause I dont like to bathe. waste watertimeeffort

59.Who was the last person who disappoint you? -wenyuan. dude have you forgotten me! you owe me 6 stories you know >: (

60. Do you trust people? -not for certain secrets like how I LOVE GARY PHILLIP MICHAELS

61. Who was the first person you talked to today?-my dad 'uh' - my response to him waking me up. Its not really talking, more of grunting xD

62. Who was the first person who text you today? tr swee chuan, about whether _____likes me and how i looked uncomfortable around _____ haha. dang it was so obvious.

63. what was the first thing you did today? wake up.

64.Ten people to tag.
1wenyuan 2jaime 3chris 4val 5sharleen 6 fatin 7farizan 8marilyn 9carya 10azima
ha. I got 10. Im not antisocial after all! I GOT FRIENDS!



man this stupid thing took so long. anyway tmr is going to be loads of fun.

U16 outing with coach/logs manager/physio(?) and its gonna rock! sentosa again! beach football ftw! and playing psp with Sharleen will own! :D yeah now i got two psps at home I can play with tim :D and Im going to take the slim with me tmr :D oh-nehge.

shucks the photos.

zinedine. zidane. zizou. ziddy.
10:04 PM