My trip has made me realise that footballers are handsome regardless of gender.
THAILAND!''tuk(7) is handsome
jan(2) is hot
koy(6) is cute
aom(22) is sweet''
-Val
i like aom :D She's really nice but its so funny how aom and koy like val at the same time xD aom gets jealous when val gives koy a ring and koy gets jealous when aom pulls val to one side(or sth like that) I wish I had a photo of all of them.
THAI GIRLS ARE HANDSOME.jan has cool hair and she is the best in the thai team. she's really good with her left leg and she runs so fast like some lightning bolt. Its really cool how there was so much love between our teams and it sounds weird but yes its true.
whoever number 12 is, she looks handsome. I like 12 :D
the keeper likes anisah but noooo anisah doesnt like her. She likes room614's myanmar kid.
number 30 likes celeste and EVERYONE wants celeste's photo but she annoyingly didnt want >:(
there's one group of people and they have one(thai boy
(girl)friend) each. nurul's had no response when she knew we were going back she slapped him
(her) Aquila's one also the same. i like taryar but she likes gen so fine whatever. Myanmar 11 looks like germaine thats why. the fast forwarded version of the myanmar game shows taryar kicking her legs like a penguin xD i still like her :D
I want GEORGE. his real name is GARY but i dont care. even though he's old and probably married, HE'S HOT.
(yeah he's a guy. Im straight.I think.) georgegeorgegeorgeofthejungle! everyday is an eyecandy day :D