the player

ZIDDY

theresa teri tan zhuo hui!
16 and tall:D
19sept93
raffles!
WADDLEvicecapt
106'06; 206'07; 306'08; 406'09
football!
#15
SINGAPORE U16'08
ARION'09

the speeches


ShoutMix

the commentators

chunyen
eunice
jennifer
jueying
ruitong

ashlynna
clara
crystal
evangelyn
jaslin
joeline
karmun
maehanyi
marissamae
minchih
ningxin
shiying
sophia
sulynn
vivian
yanhan
zhuoning

amelia
bernice
diane
iliana
jaslyn
jiayuan
jieru
joie
rachel
wenyuan
yirong

brenda
claire
cherylchan
danielle/danqiong
eeiyn
eenette
irina
jolyn
jovina
kaixin
kelly
lilin
sarahlai
sarayoo
shijin
sylvia
tienli
weiyi
xiaomin
yelin
zanthe

graceZ
jackyho
jiacong
wanxin
zhengning

anisah
azima
carya
chris
farizan
fatin
marilyn
sharleen
valerie

angeline
charis
elmo
gina
joleen
natassia
olivia
selvi
sophie

oneOHsix'06!
oneOHsix'06SPORTS
103'07
108'07
113'07
105'08
110'08
112'09
ARIONwebsite!
ARIONblog!

the replays


October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009

the sponsors

{jam&butterco./}
#id10tdoc
imageshack
blogskins
blogger

Wednesday, November 5, 2008


my mum came home with a bag of medical supplies. IM NOT GOING TO DIE YOU KNOW. its just football -.- packing my bag sucks. My mum gets so uptight with all the medical stuff. I just cut my hand with a scissors. Its like one chunk of my finger is gone. It looks gross. and it hurts.

TODAY WAS SUPER FUN!
leadcampleadcampleadcamp!
group5group5group5!
clickfiveclickfiveclickfive!

I woke up really late today and made a really last minute decision to go for lead camp and im glad i did :D I HATE THE RAIN. my socks were wet the entire day and i was freezing when i entered the mrt :X I entered the ks chee about 10 mins late and everyone in my group gave me STARES, especially yirong.
'huh how come you're here! i thought you said you weren't coming!'
but yeah i went so everyone was happy :D

the really cool part started when weishan came in to tell us to repeat 'i am a change leader' 20 times. after 7 times someone shrieked really loudly so we all turned to the AVA part of the ks chee to find mr tessong hanging over the white wall. WHO KILLED MR TESSONG!
5 suspects:
JOHO the magneto
RACHELMIAO the dora(she sprained her ankle,ouch)
SHARON the silly squarepants
CHERYL the tweetybird
DELISE the duck

in the end we found out that JOHO(magneto) killed mr tessong. IT ALL BEGAN LIKE THIS.
magneto: mr tessong, I..I..I.... (shifty eyes) I like you.
tessong: but I dont like you.
magneto: why arent you attracted to me! (whips out two MAGNETS) noooooooo (takes out the PISTOL and shoots mr tessong.)

haha so retarded xD our group finished solving the mystery so quickly and it was really funny how we cheated at EVERYTHING. haha CLICKFIVE FTW YO.

1! cheryl the tweetybird
we had to come up with a group cheer! that was easy :D
Jenny: Let me hear you say click click click
'click click click' (snapping fingers as well)
Jenny: Let me hear you say five five five
'five five five' (palm palm clap)
''GOOOOOOOOO CLICK FIVE'' (snap clap)
hey click five you're so fine you blow my mind hey click five!

haha gay retarded cheer xD

station 1: netball courts!
some really cool butt moving chair game :D and groupfive were so awesome we did it a second time without verbal communication! wowwwwww.

delise the tweddy bird!
she made us run around the track for our clue and i almost died because they were running so fast and i HATE running zzz.

station 2: accounts dept!
yearbook flipping thing. If they asked us about people i dont need to flip i'll know the answer! haha joking xD but anyway veron the pro answered it so yay veron!

station 3: 309 classroom!
we had to balance a hoop on one finger each and make it through an obstacle course. well, we ended up moving the obstacles out of the way instead of making our way around it xD yeahhh groupfive FTW! amanda couldnt stand us xD she kept laughing at how much INTEGRITY our group had ><

sharon the silly squarepants!
sharon was really good!
'HI SHARON!'
'my name is not sharon, its silly, whats your name!'
haha. she was wearing some round black thick specs that made her look nerdy and it was just so funny. we were supposed to create a sea creature that wasnt greater than silly squarepants. peiqi was our 'creature' and we hung chains on her and a cardboard box(like mr bean xd) and some white hat. She was supposed to be a jellyfish/nurse, which explains the chains(tentacles) and white paper hat(nurse hat?)
spongebob catches jellyfish. and the creature is a nurse!
'doesnt that make the creature greater than me?'
''BUT YOURE A DOCTOR!" (points to specs)
oh man that station was the funny. rachel sprained her ankle ouchhh i hope she's okay now xD

rachel the dora!
she was sitting in one corner and sobbing away. We were kind of confused at first but we realised that she was just acting. The clue was exposed while she was acting and she let us go, without really completing the 'station' but nooooooo clickfive was so awesome we decided to do it anyway! our robot dance was really weird xD i just moved my arms in some retarded jerky manner and tried slapping jenny cause she tried to attack me while 'dancing'. haha xD

JOHO the magneto!
we chased her and managed to surround her (See, clickfive pwns.) she made us do a dance with leaves and each of us had to find a leaf and make a dance related to change. 3 green leaves in the middle and a ring of brown leaves(+people holding the leaves) the 3 green leaves turn round and round and the brown leaves were 'sad'. then after the green leaves finish turning, the brown leaves turn and become HAPPY!
We CHANGE and turn over a new leaf.
JOHO made us do it backward so instead of saying 'turn turn turn' we had to say 'nrut nrut nrut' lol.

station 4: foyerrr
some supposedly flag thingy ended up becoming charades and we totally cheated through that thing.
'My mother went to the market to buy eggs, fish, chicken and bread.'
nice one amanda.

station5: pavillion!
we had to go to the foyer to memorise the rafflesian creed and do it 3 words at a time. well apparently we just memorised line by line and ME, being really smart, couldnt find where the creed was. Thanks doraheng for telling me :D I ran out of the pavillion and fell down zzz embarrassing. but wenyan was the best. she took so long. she went to get a pen and paper from sharon to copy the creed down! haha jenny and claire went to 'see if she injured herself' and they came back with wenyan hopping on one leg. haha nice act xD

WE WERE THE FIRST TO FINISH! when we went back we saw yanping's group still doing the flag thingy xD

DEBRIEF!
amanda left us for a wedding dinner
'so who are you getting married to!'
uh right. i realised how retarded that was after I said it xD lol.

we were bombing each other and this was what jenny did:
Jenny: jenny bomb jenny bomb jenny bomb to meinu bomb
Jenny: meinu bomb meinu bomb meinu bomb to pretty bomb
Jenny: pretty bomb pretty bomb pretty bomb to jenny bomb!
sigh jenny. you are just so retarded xD haha so funny.

thanks sharon for debriefing us even though we didnt spend the day with you :D YOU WERE A FANTASTIC SILLY SQUAREPANTS :D


came back to pack my bag and its so heavy i hope i dont die xD all my clothes are just the owns :D I love football :D wheeeeeeeee.


goodbye friends 11 days wont be that long im sure. I'll definitely miss you and don't hesitate to sms me if you need, I'll read it but I just wont reply it. If you feel sad just call, I'll pick up if I can.

Just so you know,
6-7 go there/training
8 match with australia
9 rest day
10 match with philippines
11 rest day
12 match with myanmar
13-14 rest
15 match with thailand
16 go home.

i should be free on rest days. dont miss me too much okay. JAIME I KNOW YOU MISS ME.

jaime,
i know im getting irritating and im sorry. I'll try not to talk gay to you if you dont want me to xD but just know that i'll be thinking of you (: please, dont quit. I'll teach you math so that you dont have to struggle so much next year. Whether you quit or not, just know that I'm here to help you, just like I would for a waddlian/friend. Im biased towards waddlians but i like it :D I just hope you don't quit and if you ask me for reasons not to quit. I've got a luggage full of them :D I know it may be hard but Im just wishing that you wont quit. I've got high hopes for our cheerleading team and I hope you'll be a part of that team. PLEASEEEEE. for my sake?
dont miss me when im gone :D


WHEN IM GONE, PIECES OF MY HEART WILL BE MISSING YOU
(why only pieces, not the whole heart? sigh.facepalm.)

zinedine. zidane. zizou. ziddy.
8:34 PM