I LOVE U16!
After our trip we have so many outings and we have so much fun together!
(I'll spam photos when I learn how to)
SATURDAY 22/11/08
I woke up really late and went for
pre-conference at 3 :D after that i headed to lavender at 5.30 to find people! The match starts at 7.30, and we were there 2hours early for who knows what reason.
ARGH WHY DID YOUNG WOMEN LOSE! police
fc cant even play football la please. and their keeper sucks. SO EMBARRASSING LA. If that resulted in a goal it'll be even funnier.
Fatin and I were laughing at 'fountain'.
haha xD Titus made a fool of himself as usual and we end up laughing at him
xDAHYING star player man. pro.
AHZHEN star striker also
xD she beat three defenders just by cutting here and there.
ITS OK YOUNG WOMEN YOU GUYS PLAYED WELL :D
SUNDAY 23/11/08
After church I went to the airport to pick mummy up! She was really surprised and happy at the same time :D
yay! Oh, and I slept on the sofa at night :D
TODAY!
woke up at 8.25 and went to
Serangoon mrt to meet Sharleen, Melvin, Jon,
Farizan,
Anisah and we went to play football at the street soccer court :D We went to macs to eat then headed to
amk. After staying in popular for 1 hour, we
didnt get the
cds -.- so much for finding out the plus and minus and everything.
zzz we went to the arcade after that and we had so much fun shooting hoops. Titus and I owned everyone else :D
haha when we both shoot together everything goes haywire
xD I raced
Farizan and I WAS GOING TO WIN BUT NO, she rammed her car into mine and i ended up crashing just before the time was up. ARGHHHH somemore rub it in after that. We went to the playground beside amksec to slack for 3+hours and we played football practiced throwins played cards listened to music take photos eat drink alot of random stuff :D SO FUN.
sorry random girl for almost killing you :X
(yeah i kicked a ball at her head and luckily there was a bar to block the ball from whacking her real hard)EZYAAAN invite me to read your blog!
FARIZAN THE CHEERLEADER SAVED MY BALL. SHE CLIMBED UP THE SHELTER TO GET IT :D thankyou anisah for throwing it there.
(yay i blogged about it.)I HAD ALOT OF FUN TODAY AND SO DID TITUS. THANK YOU MY U16 FRIENDS :D
TY, CHAN KIT THUNG.
im tired. goodnight.