I GIVE UP. LETS JUST PUT IT ALL IN POINT FORM.
QUOTESSharleen: ___la dont say ___. ___ is a bad word, dont say ___.
'Coach I got your bananas!'
'Mother'
'Mother what!'
'Mother___'
'one circle one circle one big circle
one circle one circle one big circle
half a circle half a circle one big circle
w. w. e.'
-referee flashes the yellow card at Azima-
'anything, anything.'
-rooney missed a shot-
Umah: STUPID BOTAK!
'eh we buy some then share la'
'ya, if you dont share then kena chased out of the room'
EVENTS!
dont want to talk about matches.
REFEREE KAYU! cant even call a foul throw-.- even the SAJCvRJC ref called a foul throw -.-
UMAH PAID 10RM for a dice trick that Chris knew. haha nice one.
Playing football at the lift lobby with Fatin's size one was fun, so was catching and all the stomping noise we made at the 11th floor.
Playing cards was an everyday thing :D Thank you Val and Chris for letting us play in your room :D And nice 5m sprint, Sharleen. The last night we went to Coach's room to play cards and I won a little bit. Coach was the biggest loser xD haha.
I like the myanmar people. They are nice people. Taryar and Yeemin are the most handsome people on the team. Thai people are handsome too! Australians are handsome! No, just Australian, without the 's'. GARY IS HOT. Phillipines people are... are... are... FRIENDLY?
Swimming was alot of fun! I couldnt touch the floor most of the time but whatever. Era did i flip into the pool! I kept on pushing people in, and Chris pushed me in. The water was freezing cold la xD
I went for the ice bath! I felt so dumb after that, so freaking cold. zzz
'so cold sia, my toes wanna drop off already'
-Umah
I miss the people. I miss the atmosphere. I miss the fun. I miss the experience. I WANT IT ALL BACK.
Untok bangsa dan negaraMAJULAH!
BBFCQ :D
I miss her, but she doesn't know it, thank you for everything, especially being tall.