WHYYYYYYYYYYYY.
Mr Ben don't go!
Mr Tan left, Mr Ben's going to, if Mr Yeoh goes, PE dept is boring. nooooooo.
I never really cared about Mr Ben but now that he's leaving us I feel so sad :(
BEN FACTS
1. He's biased. (towards us xD)
2. He likes to act cool. (cracks us up lol xD)
3. He cannot stand people who are rude. (like ____)
4. LABAMBA rockon!
5. He loves rugby (: (so do i)
6. He loves football(: (so do i)
7. He takes P.E seriously (no, not for me)
8. I think he's an 'I'
9. He seems to only have one pair of shoes
10. He's a nice guy
IM SAD. WHY MUST HE GO.
Bye Mr Ben, We'll miss you and your random scoldings(not really). thanks for being so smiley and spamming jokes during P.E lessons. I love rugby yay. I still don't like running.
I love LaBamba. Its a fantastic song (: YAY.