the player

ZIDDY

theresa teri tan zhuo hui!
16 and tall:D
19sept93
raffles!
WADDLEvicecapt
106'06; 206'07; 306'08; 406'09
football!
#15
SINGAPORE U16'08
ARION'09

the speeches


ShoutMix

the commentators

chunyen
eunice
jennifer
jueying
ruitong

ashlynna
clara
crystal
evangelyn
jaslin
joeline
karmun
maehanyi
marissamae
minchih
ningxin
shiying
sophia
sulynn
vivian
yanhan
zhuoning

amelia
bernice
diane
iliana
jaslyn
jiayuan
jieru
joie
rachel
wenyuan
yirong

brenda
claire
cherylchan
danielle/danqiong
eeiyn
eenette
irina
jolyn
jovina
kaixin
kelly
lilin
sarahlai
sarayoo
shijin
sylvia
tienli
weiyi
xiaomin
yelin
zanthe

graceZ
jackyho
jiacong
wanxin
zhengning

anisah
azima
carya
chris
farizan
fatin
marilyn
sharleen
valerie

angeline
charis
elmo
gina
joleen
natassia
olivia
selvi
sophie

oneOHsix'06!
oneOHsix'06SPORTS
103'07
108'07
113'07
105'08
110'08
112'09
ARIONwebsite!
ARIONblog!

the replays


October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009

the sponsors

{jam&butterco./}
#id10tdoc
imageshack
blogskins
blogger

Saturday, November 1, 2008


i keep losing my posts >:(

301008
sec2 netcarn!


I was there the entire time with random people at different times of the day xD Yelin and Sakina wanted to show off our beautiful banner but nooooooo we shall not make the sec2s look bad (:


WD, you did a great job today. I hope your knee is okay xD Jaime thanks for the drink, and thanks for not taking it back. I ended up having to offer 2349879718723 people xD



207 and 208 were the bombzxzxzx. YAY (: Anna and Angie were pro (: Nicole was spamming shots xD WADDLIANS FTW (: SPORTS CLASS FTW(: yeah. own 212 yo (: 108'07 waddlians are pro people. NO WAIT. ALL WADDLIANS ARE PRO PEOPLE.



Went with muscleman to get my PLASTIC medal -.- thanks for being really cheapskate. ilovemrang he's so funny. I'll miss your sweets(: and your lame don't-make-sense-jokes.

Jaime you can actually trust me to teach you math, you know. I love math :D

JAIME CAN I PLEASE TEACH YOU MATH AGAIN!

I miss math.



NMS- no math syndrome.




PIZZZZAAAAA heart!

Went to pizza hut with yelin and summer. We met sec2 bballers and vivien! Their coach invited 2008 exco out for lunch! vivien joined us for a while before the sec4s arrived.



yelin you arent left out la. you just arent in exco. bball still loves you :D



After about 20mins in pizza hut, this woman comes in and takes a seat at the table beside us. She chucks her stuff at one side and starts ordering. Her crisscross fries arrive and she starts eating. Then her pizza arrives ( the 8 slices one) and she starts eating. After I finish my 4slice pizza I see her eating her last slice of pizza o.o

Yelin 'Whoa that woman eat alot leh'
(woman turns and stares)
Jovina 'er yelin, I think she heard you'

hahaha yelin you got owned :D So we left pizza hut for the toilet so that yelin could AHEM and guess what! WE SAW THAT WOMAN AGAIN! guess what she was doing! She was eating chocolates.

Jovina 'that woman is like some neverending blackhole!'

Summer, you are so mean. so after that I headed home with summer and vivien went to look for her own stuff. VIVIEN SAW THAT WOMAN AGAIN AND SHE WAS EATING BREAD TALK.

HOW DOES SOMEONE EAT SO MUCH!
(jaime i think you eat more)


when i grow up, i want to _____ (eat alot) xD haha

zinedine. zidane. zizou. ziddy.
2:41 PM