oh yeah i love 306 (:
*AHEM* was so irritating today. Thanks for announcing top 3 for softball and top FOUR for rugby so that you could specially mention 311 -.- not cool. yeah they damn pro la. 25 people and they can get 4th for rugby 2nd for softball. SO WHAT. Thanks for not announcing us as champs even though we won 3/5 and walked over 2. which means we own. EVERYONE ELSE.
LOOK:309:4-1
312:walkover, yo
315:walkover, yo
301:9-1
314:5-3
yeah we own (: sorry vivien for doing a solo and pushing you :( I wanted a solo touchdown xD too hard to resist xD The first try of the day was not fun. Slide slide slide FALL touch. muddy pantshirthighshin. zzz
311, 304,308,310
WATCH OUT. 306 is here to own you.
(yeah clairelye let me own you(: )
(die 311,DIE)
(I still love you shermaine)
I LOVE
WADDLE CHEERLEADING.
[jaime dont ___ pleaseeeee.]
[if you dont ___ you get to see me every week(: WHAT AN INCENTIVE! (yeah cool, i know)]
I'm sad that I can't go for the tryouts :( i want to be there! sigh.
Im sleepy. goodnight.
Im a nub. I took 2hours to type this short thing. as serene would put it, WAOW.