I FOUND MY POST!
Naming people is fun RIGHT JASLYN!
I know people from 212!
1. mydearpork WENYUAN
2. seamonkey
JAIME3. monkey BERNICE
4. JASLYN
5.
SARAH
6.
RACHEL7.
DIANE8.
GRACE9.
ISABELLE10.
JIERU11.
SIMONE12.
XINYUAN13. DELIA14. DEENIE
15. GLORIA
16. HUIFEI
yeah jaslyn i ownsxzxzx.
16/32 = 1/2
HA. i know half of 212 now(: My stalking progress is really good! From a sad 2 people to a really pro 16 people!
COOL FACT #1BayleyWaddle is the best house in RJC
COOL FACT #2RJC's best football squad will come in 2010.
COOL FACT #3Teri's not going to run for BW capt :(
COOL FACT #4Teri wants to be RJ football captain (: (I want to wear that yellow band :D)
COOL FACT #5RJC 2010 will be cool.
yayy. I realised that I know alot of people from 415 '07 (qingyu's class)
qing graceZ graceT athena hannah lihua barbara jac kellie joelynn melissa margaret valencia denise tami
15 people from 4
15 yay (:
DETAILED STUDYING OF PEOPLE IS TIRING. GOODNIGHT.
you shall see my research findings soon xD STALKING is the new RS.