HOW WAS CHINESE TUITION JAIME! aw poor thing.
I went to see the
chinese doctor after church and I was feeling like a rotten piece of meat over there, I just wanted to doze off and
zzzz. Anyway the doctor said that I was a good girl (:
yayI went home and started practicing my magic tricks. yes i shall show them to you soon okay. I promise. As usual, Jaime the
seamonkey bugged me on
msn and we started doing math!
yay!
mathmathmath<3<3
math>yoga>
jaime!
yay.
MATH=<3
-JAIME=<3
haha i love math.
SO LITTLE GIRL, while you were kidnapped by
tv, potato chips,
hsm, 3 other
chinese programmes,
milo and bathing, I was wondering how you got so dirty and took more than 2 hours to bathe.
here are
excerpts of this retarded seamonkey's convo with me.
ziddy. GO WADDLE BOOM BOOM! says:
2. Solve for x where 3x – 1 < 5
jaime says:
where is the equals sign
jaime says:
BUT IT COULD BEANYTHING
jaime says:
you sound like ms hoo
(thanks alot jaime.)
poorkid. inequalities are not her thing. but at least she knows modulus. WENYUAN you got ownsxzx by jaime. you dont even know what '' is. sigh. lets go jaime! lets own wenyuan in math while she thinks about her ZDE ziddy.
jaime stop going offline in such a hurry! you say 'bye for a while' and your while is A FEW HOURS! zzz. come back and learn mathhh.
I love giving jaime tuition online its so fun(: You can give me eucalypt leaves as my tuition fee! (koalas eat eucalypt leaves)
I will puke on tuesday. Jaime and Wenyuan WITNESS IT.
my dad is irritating. ARGH. He cant even follow simple instructions to do my trick -.- zzz and he was being so annoying.
(sitting at the dinner table)
DAD: ''OH, Jon called me today" (raise one eyebrow look)
ME: 'uh so?'
DAD>MUM: "so
JON called me today and...."
I dont really care? thanks for trying to act like you know me -.- thanks for emphasizing on his name. My mum had this smile on her face when he said that -.- zzz very funny ah.
DADS ARE ANNOYING PEOPLE.
I dont have a date for tomorrow. Im sad. BED, can I date you?