Monday, October 20, 2008
Even though you are probably sleeping and dreaming(of me), just know that I'm going to stay awake to figure out this blog thing (:
My bedtime story was really bad, sorry. I couldn't help laughing at myself for sounding so stupid and having long pauses to think of what to say. Your story was much nicer I must admit(: I hope you are sleeping well now.
I admire my mum's skill of telling bedtime stories to me every other day, and a different story every time. She doesnt even mind that I don't remember a single story out of her 123028539475834234 stories xD
I shall start my twit now to irritate you (:
[startoftwit]
Today was a cool day manz. After such a long time..... i finally made another blog yayyyy... its veri late already but im not tired leh. i am still typing this post >< [endoftwit] I couldnt really stand it myself so I stopped. I dont really see how blogging is fun but I shall try. After all the hasssle of making this blog, I shall keep it alive for as long as I can and not let you down. (yo)
:::
Oh and,
LINWENYUAN YOU OWE ME A BUNCH OF BANANAS.
zinedine. zidane. zizou. ziddy.
1:21 AM