the player

ZIDDY

theresa teri tan zhuo hui!
16 and tall:D
19sept93
raffles!
WADDLEvicecapt
106'06; 206'07; 306'08; 406'09
football!
#15
SINGAPORE U16'08
ARION'09

the speeches


ShoutMix

the commentators

chunyen
eunice
jennifer
jueying
ruitong

ashlynna
clara
crystal
evangelyn
jaslin
joeline
karmun
maehanyi
marissamae
minchih
ningxin
shiying
sophia
sulynn
vivian
yanhan
zhuoning

amelia
bernice
diane
iliana
jaslyn
jiayuan
jieru
joie
rachel
wenyuan
yirong

brenda
claire
cherylchan
danielle/danqiong
eeiyn
eenette
irina
jolyn
jovina
kaixin
kelly
lilin
sarahlai
sarayoo
shijin
sylvia
tienli
weiyi
xiaomin
yelin
zanthe

graceZ
jackyho
jiacong
wanxin
zhengning

anisah
azima
carya
chris
farizan
fatin
marilyn
sharleen
valerie

angeline
charis
elmo
gina
joleen
natassia
olivia
selvi
sophie

oneOHsix'06!
oneOHsix'06SPORTS
103'07
108'07
113'07
105'08
110'08
112'09
ARIONwebsite!
ARIONblog!

the replays


October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009

the sponsors

{jam&butterco./}
#id10tdoc
imageshack
blogskins
blogger

Sunday, October 26, 2008


261008

I woke up early in the morning at 645 after surviving a night feeling like I was going to die. I BATHED and I packed up went to school in a cab(: yay I had enough money(: $6 :D

I LOVE WADDLE CHEERLEADING (:
Anisa Shiying Crystal Rachel Jia Xing Priscilla KarMun came today :D (I think I have a fantastic memory) Im proud of Shiying(: She tried so hard even though she was feeling so scared the day before :D
Thanks Claire for the 6 burgers. Thanks wenying for the nice donut from my favourite bakery(: and,
Thank you Jaime for not quitting (:
Late July is good right :D Im so glad yay!
I tried learning the swipe from wenying but she was too tired :( I showed her my babyfreeze and I tried a variation which (duh) failed. I STILL GOT MY BREAKING THING YO. but my arms get very sore after a few freezes. which sucks.

After 306 netcarn prac, EeIyn found me in the foyer and I showed her 3 magic tricks. HAHA that kid was so fascinated. I PON NETCARN TRAINING xD I would have died but I promised wenyuan so yep, I stayed alive.

Reached home at 11+ talked to Jaime about her sad lifestyle and her multitude of activities. I went to watch tv then fell asleep halfway-.- as usual. Titus being really unsmart just left the tv on. He could have saved electricity right. Im obviously not watching right. IM SLEEPING ._. woke up at 4+. Ate mufffffinnnnnsssss :D yumyum. Timothy got scolded yay. He brought his friend over and my dad didnt approve. haha busted.

MATHMATHMATH <3<3<3
Jaime asked me to help her with her time arrangements and we ended up doing math o.o YAY modulus! She understood the concept really fast so that was good (: I gave jaime 3 questions and she got stuck at qns2. goodjob. I'll scan you the answers soon enough ok. dont die. SEE WHAT A VICECAPTAIN HAS TO DO TO MAKE SURE HER SUBCOMM IS INTACT AND STRONG. If my other two subcomms do this to me i'll just die. For the sake of my house, this is what I MUST do. oh and I LOVE CHEERLEADING(: only wenyuan will know why :D

HITSAWARD.
yogayogayoga <3 He's so cute and I never knew he existed before today xD He moves when the other singers sing like sway here and there or start jumping up and down. Its so cool to be sitting at the 4th row! First two rows are for the artistes and I was like two people away from yishijie people :D but aiya whatever not like they won -.- I HATE MAYDAY. the dumb lead singer is so irritating. He thinks he's so cool go up there and act cool. zzz. I still like yoga (: yogayogayoga <3 He went up to receive so many awards and all the time he had a straight face and a 'sian' voice. It just looks cute (: haha wenyuan dont think wrong. I still _____. love you. It sucks to be at a place where people speak CHINESE and they spam their talk with chengyus and I DONT UNDERSTANDDDDDDD. rawrrrr my chinese fail. I dont get their jokes la. ok but this one was really funny.
'ta shuo ta xi huan rock'
'wo ye xi huan rock'
*pause stare at each other*
'wo men jiu yi qi rock'
haha that was damn retarded 'cause these two people speak english like most of the time xD

JAIME LAU
Jaime you slept way past your bedtime >: ( naughty girl. DO YOUR MATH. skip qns 2 and do qns 3. You are (surprisingly) smart and learn quite fast so I'll teach you inequalities soon ok (: Its really easy and if you want my worksheets to practice, please, take them. (they're blank anyway) please dont get too stressed about your timing thing ok(: if there's anything i can do to help please do ask alright! anything for my dear cheerleader :D you wont get special treatment anymore if you quit >: ( so dont :D yayy. Im always here to help you in everything else except chinese :D I know you are probably sleeping and dreaming of tterit now but like i said this is for you :D Have fun in church tomorrow seamonkey! Thanks for smsing me and keeping me entertained during the show (: I like your bedsheet! You lub me dont you(:

I just tried a swipe (: YAY WENYING I can do a swipe from the 6 step :D im pro yo. I think Im getting weaker and weaker by the day. 5 pushups and Im going to die. what happened to me! ARGGHHHH. anyway i think i can dance (: haha but im too slow for the rockandroll part xD HOWWWWW. this sucks. im too noob for dance. nvm. CWALK FTW (: cwalk makes me sweat! wheeee.



wenyuan your chalet is so longggg i want my bedtime story. dont forget me :( Im still here and Im still waiting for your call. I'll be thinking about you. I'm still trying not to die. I can't wait for Tuesday.

ziddy feels left out and forgotten.

zinedine. zidane. zizou. ziddy.
12:40 AM