the player

ZIDDY

theresa teri tan zhuo hui!
16 and tall:D
19sept93
raffles!
WADDLEvicecapt
106'06; 206'07; 306'08; 406'09
football!
#15
SINGAPORE U16'08
ARION'09

the speeches


ShoutMix

the commentators

chunyen
eunice
jennifer
jueying
ruitong

ashlynna
clara
crystal
evangelyn
jaslin
joeline
karmun
maehanyi
marissamae
minchih
ningxin
shiying
sophia
sulynn
vivian
yanhan
zhuoning

amelia
bernice
diane
iliana
jaslyn
jiayuan
jieru
joie
rachel
wenyuan
yirong

brenda
claire
cherylchan
danielle/danqiong
eeiyn
eenette
irina
jolyn
jovina
kaixin
kelly
lilin
sarahlai
sarayoo
shijin
sylvia
tienli
weiyi
xiaomin
yelin
zanthe

graceZ
jackyho
jiacong
wanxin
zhengning

anisah
azima
carya
chris
farizan
fatin
marilyn
sharleen
valerie

angeline
charis
elmo
gina
joleen
natassia
olivia
selvi
sophie

oneOHsix'06!
oneOHsix'06SPORTS
103'07
108'07
113'07
105'08
110'08
112'09
ARIONwebsite!
ARIONblog!

the replays


October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009

the sponsors

{jam&butterco./}
#id10tdoc
imageshack
blogskins
blogger

Saturday, October 25, 2008


251008



yo. The day was pretty boring. Talk here talk there.



TOURETTE SYNDROME

I think ____ has tourette syndrome. He cant control his shoulders and he keeps twitching them during class.

Tourette syndrome is a syndrome where people are unable to control their tics. The tics just come randomly and it can come in the form of twitching, stomping feet, banging tables xD or just saying random stuff (yeah so i think jaime has this syndrome). We should ignore it so as not to give them stress, because they tic more when under pressure and less when they are relaxed(sleeping).





RELATIONSHIP TALK THING

The guy was quite funny but I slept during his talk so i didnt really know what was going on, I just know that guys like to fix stuff while girls just want people to listen to them. I think Im a guy, I like to fix stuff. OH NO. DIEEEEEEE. He's a retarded guy la he acted out all the weird scenes xD After I woke up I realised that I _____ haha. sorry daddy :D





The sec2s came in after the talk for the MOV screening. I sneaked in for a while then decided that since im a really good girl and i dont watch sick stuff, I should go out, so I went up to play chess. CHAINEESE CHESS with leia amanda zhenling is so funny la. SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM STOP. ''SO WHAT TO MOVE!'' haha xD

Amanda 'ok I move here.'

Leia 'NOOOOOOO'

Amanda 'huh then how'

ME ''MOVE THERE LA JUST MOVE''

Zhenling 'dont believe teri, she will kill you with her ma/xiang/bing'

ME ''FASTER MOVE LA 15 seconds up just anyhow move la''

Amanda 'can i just move this one'

Leia 'CANNOTTTTT. you are killing yourself!'



hahaha i love the 3 of them (: chess with them is so fun la! and i own in checkers :D





Mrs Tan's talk was as insightful as usual but daddy and I were playing jikopa and zha (or 'cha' as daddy says it xD) haha then I poured water on aditi's pinafore :D yayyy. and Mrs Tan kind of scolded us 'cause daddy and I were laughing so much about some stupid macdonalds thing XD haha 'in life you have choices. you can choose whether you want to pay attn or not' haha then she was staring at us xD I tried really hard to hide my vicecaptain badge by looking down XD oh nooo.





CHEERLEADING AUDITIONS (:

YAYYYY The best part of the day! It was really fun to see all the waddlians come down for auditions (: Even amanda came :D Im so proud of her that she came even though she had no friends there (other than me, im everyone's friend(: ) haha. YILIN you were the bomb yo. your flip thingy that you learnt from gym was so cool (: Wenying showed us a bit of next year's routine and everyone was like O.O whoa pro.



WADDLE CHEERLEADING IS THE OWNS (:

Im the pro I can name everyone (:

1. wenying

2. nat

3. shijin

4. rachel

5. nadia

6. sarah

7. diane

8. THE ONE WHO IS NOT GOING TO QUIT, jaime.



yayyy cheerleaders we shall all work hard together and waddle will win! yeah. I meant WE as including me, cause i shall learn/teach breakdance to/from wenying (: we are going to be SO COOL. thanks i know im pro.


oh and i learnt the all for one part already (: i got a secret talent for dancing. oh yeah.






wenyuan thanks for talking to me even though you were supposed to have fun. sorry for spoiling your chalet fun. I didnt die even though i almost did. I lub you(: Thanks for wishing that I wont die(: Im just glad that you were there to make me feel better :D

zinedine. zidane. zizou. ziddy.
5:10 PM