the player

ZIDDY

theresa teri tan zhuo hui!
16 and tall:D
19sept93
raffles!
WADDLEvicecapt
106'06; 206'07; 306'08; 406'09
football!
#15
SINGAPORE U16'08
ARION'09

the speeches


ShoutMix

the commentators

chunyen
eunice
jennifer
jueying
ruitong

ashlynna
clara
crystal
evangelyn
jaslin
joeline
karmun
maehanyi
marissamae
minchih
ningxin
shiying
sophia
sulynn
vivian
yanhan
zhuoning

amelia
bernice
diane
iliana
jaslyn
jiayuan
jieru
joie
rachel
wenyuan
yirong

brenda
claire
cherylchan
danielle/danqiong
eeiyn
eenette
irina
jolyn
jovina
kaixin
kelly
lilin
sarahlai
sarayoo
shijin
sylvia
tienli
weiyi
xiaomin
yelin
zanthe

graceZ
jackyho
jiacong
wanxin
zhengning

anisah
azima
carya
chris
farizan
fatin
marilyn
sharleen
valerie

angeline
charis
elmo
gina
joleen
natassia
olivia
selvi
sophie

oneOHsix'06!
oneOHsix'06SPORTS
103'07
108'07
113'07
105'08
110'08
112'09
ARIONwebsite!
ARIONblog!

the replays


October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009

the sponsors

{jam&butterco./}
#id10tdoc
imageshack
blogskins
blogger

Thursday, October 23, 2008


231008


yep 311 got owned. 306 rubgy team owns (:



THE HUGE FIGHT 306vs308

It all started with ruimin being a really cool 306er and scoring a try(: but oh no, ____said it wasn't past the marker, and in fact one was in front and the other was behind, so it was an ambiguous issue and it wasn't anyone's fault. But a heated argument soon occured like ____ got so pissed that it was supposed to be counted,



_____: ''* lah its over the marker lah''

potassium hydroxide: '' * yourself la''

_____: ''how do we * ourself? I don't know how to.''



haha so funny. i mean, it was clear that we won them but they were discussing if the score should be 3-0,2-0,1-0. Either way we still win? JUST GET ON WITH THE GAME-.- we still got the win (: yay mr ben (:



mr ang is very nosy and he admitted it himself. ''aiya i come here to kaypo kaypo mah'' haha. He's so funny xD well, and he's sadistic. He was smiling the entire time that we got scolded-.- thanks ah.





KARAOKE SESSION

3 doors down - Here without you



It was a nice song and I was tempted to sing it, but they said 'no croaking allowed' so too bad:( sore throat stinks. MR BEN WAS AWESOME. He sang such a cool song that actually made him sound quite good! He acted rocker-ish when he was singing and he even sang out 'www.enter-tech.com'. lol. mr yeoh sang 'i dont want to miss a thing'.



"Dont want to close my eyes

I dont want to fall asleep

Cause Id miss you baby

And I dont want to miss a thing

Cause even when I dream of you

The sweetest dream will never do

Id still miss you baby

And I dont want to miss a thing"

(I'll try my best not to fall asleep halfway next time ok, but its going to be hard xD you're too boring, see.)



TIENLI DONT CRY OK. Its just a singing thing. Even though 311 won, its because they had caps. And miin's not bad. but yeah 311 you got owned in rugby HA. I OWN YOU.





I love to play rugby (: you get dirty and you dont really mind giving people nice lovely hugs (: AWWWW. my shoes are still dirty/muddy but i dont think i'll wear my new shoes yet. prolly next week.



I went out with wenyuan to eat burger king(i almost died) after going for training where I just watched my teammates train xD. YOU DRANK MY COKE. I DONT LIKE YOU. >: (





TODAYYYYY

I woke up at 9.30am because i was so tired/sick. Reached school just in time to join my class at the ks chee for ACP briefing. I got my math paper back (: yay i love math :D ACP was kind of unfun. 203 was cool yo.

[quote] 'skimpy tops and mini skirts and super high heels'

haha so cool xD sorry 203 for owning you in netball xD and someone from there, you gave boonyi a black eye. She hates you for it.

212's ACP was cool i guess, but i think wenyuan's dancing cmi. I couldn't stop laughing at her xD rachel and jaime ownxzxzxz. simone looked really AHEMniceAHEM in what she was wearing. Nice one Bernice.



PRELEADCAMP.

yo.groupfiveisreadytogo.fiveforfightingyeah.

RICHARDalannalynnjennywenyan!

TARBETpeiqiyingxadelleveron!

WADDLEyirongjoieMEclaire!

REDCROSSmonawenjuin

yay(:

DISC profiling is cool (:

really unsurprisingly, im an 'ID' with a high 'I'. Im really nice and fun and cool (: yirong &joie are also 'I's but dear claire is a high 'C'.goodjob claire. you'll take care of our details (: weloveyou.



Let me tell you more about myself:

I hate aggression but I accept affection.
My leadership style focuses on people rather than getting the job done.
I like to 'rahrah' people.
I am very motivational (?)
I don't focus on details (unlike dear clairelye)
I need to be recognised.
I like to receive praise.
I need to be accepted.
I am afraid of getting rejected.
I like to talk, even when people aren't listening xD
I perceive a favorable environment
I perceive my self as more powerful than environment
I try to influence, promote and persuade my viewpoints rather than force it

IN SHORT, IM A NICE PERSON.


Went out with Bernice Jaslyn to KFC after that. Lynn and Alanna pangseh-ed us. :( Talked about random stuff and they ran off when the bus came. I was like 'huh' then they went off. Thanks ah.


Its ok to fail (: don't get stressed about it. I still love you lots (:

zinedine. zidane. zizou. ziddy.
10:54 PM